- Pleasant Valley Potato, Inc. (Pleasant Valley Potato) knows the importance of keeping your personal information secure, and we are committed to maintaining the confidentiality of information we receive from our customers and website users.
- Collected Information
- Pleasant Valley Potato collects information about you for business purposes only. We may use this information to respond to inquiries from you or your company representative, or to fulfill other administrative requirements. Failure to provide requested information, such as completing required fields on our Contact Us form, limits access to the features and services offered by this site.
- Technical and navigational information, including browser type, Internet protocol address, screens viewed, and average session length, may be collected and used to improve our Web design and functionality. This data is used only in aggregate and does not reveal individual details about users of our site.
- Information Protection
- Pleasant Valley Potato gives authorized individuals only in our organization access to your information for the sole purposes of providing products and services to you. Our associates are educated regarding their responsibility to protect your privacy utilizing clear guidelines. Information collected will not be distributed or shared with any entity for marketing purposes or for any other purpose outside the scope of our business requirements. Testimonials, case studies and other tributes on our website will be used only with prior written consent from our clients.
- Our website may contain links to third-party sites. Pleasant Valley Potato is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these other websites. Users should check the policy statement of the other sites to understand their policies. And it is the responsibility of the user to keep personal information private and confidential.